Saturday, June 2, 2012
Enjoy the luxury of an exclusive massage! NEW!!! VIDEO link .
More information are available on our website: www.massage-temptation.com
Video link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjtJi94oh4s
We are experienced and ITEC/BTEC qualified masseuses, offer full body oil massage, which will be tailored depends on your requirement (Swedish massage, aromatherapy or gentle relaxing massage).
-massage table
-fresh towels
-natural oils
-shower facility
-candle light and soft music
-relaxing home atmosphere
-free parking available mon-fri after 6.30, sat after 1pm, sun free
To make an appointment please call or txt : 07873980110 (please text if we dont pick up the phone, because we are unable to answer during the session)
Last appointment at 10 p.m.
Incalls only!!!
(All withheld numbers will be ignored)
We are located between Paddington, Royal Oak and Bayswater/Queensway stations.
1 hour -70, 1,5h - 100, 2h - 130
Thank You!
Bee and Barbara
Both genders are welcome!
Please note this is NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
I am a psychic artist from the uk, this is a form of mediumship where I link in with spirit to draw a portrait of a loved one connected with...
-
Alexanders Hair & Beauty introduces Threading Eyebrow threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons. Unlike...
-
Wednesday package: Gelish fingers (colour), half leg wax, eyebrow wax and tint 25.00!! Thursday Package: get ready for the weekend whi...
-
Hi My Name Is Sophie Fuller I Am Your Local Home Salon Based Nail Technician In The Maidstone And Medway Kent Area, I Specialise In Gel, Ac...
-
Relax as I provide you with a one-season full body massage which is tailored to your needs.My hands and experience will make you feel comfor...
-
Hi there! Professional massage provided by experienced european lady . 4 minutes walk from tube station ,clean towels,soft music for bett...
-
Eyelash extension Mink Lash extensions Full set 25 pounds Lash extensions Half set Lash extensions Corner lashes correction...
-
Hello Every body I am Thai woman come from Thailand to London to giving the very good Thai massage for you , I am experience Thai massa...
-
Come and try a Lomi Lomi massage at Revitalise Hove at our Taster Day this Sunday (1st July). This lovely massage is new to Revitalise. ...
-
Introducing Casper, new colour technician at Jon Kinsey salon. INTRODUCTION OFFER. Book in with Casper for 1/2 head of...
0 comments:
Post a Comment