Friday, June 29, 2012
*_*_*_* THE BEST THAI MASSAGE *_*_*_* IN OUT CALL *_*_*_* *
Hello Every body
I am Thai woman come from Thailand to London to giving the very good Thai massage for you , I am experience Thai massage since 2009 , I am qualified certificate massage school at WAT - PO Bangkok Thailand .
Keep me in touch you .
My services : Thai and Swedish oil Massage Full body
My rates : 1 hr 40 ponds , 2 hrs 80 ponds and for outcall plus 20 ponds Central London
Incall , Outcall , Home , Hotel Visit everyday
Caontact me at : 075 3555 9392
Man and woman welcome
THIS IS NOT SEXUAL SERVICES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Hi My Name Is Sophie Fuller I Am Your Local Home Salon Based Nail Technician In The Maidstone And Medway Kent Area, I Specialise In Gel, Ac...
-
Alexanders Hair & Beauty introduces Threading Eyebrow threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons. Unlike...
-
Wednesday package: Gelish fingers (colour), half leg wax, eyebrow wax and tint 25.00!! Thursday Package: get ready for the weekend whi...
-
Hi there! Professional massage provided by experienced european lady . 4 minutes walk from tube station ,clean towels,soft music for bett...
-
I am a psychic artist from the uk, this is a form of mediumship where I link in with spirit to draw a portrait of a loved one connected with...
-
We have an amazing offer on at Level Up Hair Design with our fabulous stylist Amanda. Prices are as follows: Half Head of Highlights...
-
Eyelash extension Mink Lash extensions Full set 25 pounds Lash extensions Half set Lash extensions Corner lashes correction...
-
Introducing Casper, new colour technician at Jon Kinsey salon. INTRODUCTION OFFER. Book in with Casper for 1/2 head of...
-
Excellent, in-depth readings by an experienced, gifted clairvoyant. Tarot, numerology, mediumship, colour therapy, spiritual counselling...
-
Come and try a Lomi Lomi massage at Revitalise Hove at our Taster Day this Sunday (1st July). This lovely massage is new to Revitalise. ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment