Saturday, June 2, 2012
1/2 PRICE REFLEXOLOGY .
For a limited time we are offering 1/2 price Reflexology at Fitness First Bognor Regis.
Book today avoid disappointment, open 7 days a week..
Reflexology is a method of bringing about relaxation, balance and healing through stimulation of specific points on the feet. When pressure is applied, the corresponding part of the body is stimulated to activate the body’s own healing powers to achieve its own natural state of balance and good health.
35.00 (50 mins)
NOW 17.50
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
I am a psychic artist from the uk, this is a form of mediumship where I link in with spirit to draw a portrait of a loved one connected with...
-
Alexanders Hair & Beauty introduces Threading Eyebrow threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons. Unlike...
-
Wednesday package: Gelish fingers (colour), half leg wax, eyebrow wax and tint 25.00!! Thursday Package: get ready for the weekend whi...
-
Hi My Name Is Sophie Fuller I Am Your Local Home Salon Based Nail Technician In The Maidstone And Medway Kent Area, I Specialise In Gel, Ac...
-
Relax as I provide you with a one-season full body massage which is tailored to your needs.My hands and experience will make you feel comfor...
-
Hi there! Professional massage provided by experienced european lady . 4 minutes walk from tube station ,clean towels,soft music for bett...
-
Eyelash extension Mink Lash extensions Full set 25 pounds Lash extensions Half set Lash extensions Corner lashes correction...
-
Hello Every body I am Thai woman come from Thailand to London to giving the very good Thai massage for you , I am experience Thai massa...
-
Come and try a Lomi Lomi massage at Revitalise Hove at our Taster Day this Sunday (1st July). This lovely massage is new to Revitalise. ...
-
Introducing Casper, new colour technician at Jon Kinsey salon. INTRODUCTION OFFER. Book in with Casper for 1/2 head of...
0 comments:
Post a Comment