Friday, June 29, 2012
Hay Fever? Try Acupuncture in Wolverhampton at Nuffield Hospital (from £38 with Special Offers) *
Acupuncture Clinic at Nuffield Hospital has the following special offers & discounted packages: (clinical-acupuncture.co.uk)
1. Book your first acupuncture appointment and get 20% discount off consultation.
2. Book a course of 12 treatment sessions in advance and get FREE CONSULTATION.
3. Quitting-Smoking Acupuncture Treatment Course "380" – Consultation plus ten Acupuncture treatment sessions – SAVE 65.
4. Cosmetic Acupuncture Treatment Course: Face-lift, wrinkles and lines (12 Acupuncture treatments including initial consultation "456") – SAVE 76.
5. Fertility (and or IVF) Acupuncture Treatment Course (14 Acupuncture treatments including consultation "532" – SAVE 76).
There are 3 Stages in acupuncture treatments of fertility: Stage 1. treatment applies before embryo transfer (preferably 1-2 weeks before the transfer day); Stage 2. treatment perfoms at post embryo transfer for implantation and Stage 3. treatment conducts after the positive pregnancy test.
For further details, you can contact Dr. Tukmachi on 07814696437 or visit our website: www.clinical-acupuncture.co.uk
"Terms & Conditions:
- Offers only valid for as long as appointment spaces are available.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
- The offers may be withdrawn at any time, without prior notice. "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Hi My Name Is Sophie Fuller I Am Your Local Home Salon Based Nail Technician In The Maidstone And Medway Kent Area, I Specialise In Gel, Ac...
-
Alexanders Hair & Beauty introduces Threading Eyebrow threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons. Unlike...
-
Wednesday package: Gelish fingers (colour), half leg wax, eyebrow wax and tint 25.00!! Thursday Package: get ready for the weekend whi...
-
Hi there! Professional massage provided by experienced european lady . 4 minutes walk from tube station ,clean towels,soft music for bett...
-
I am a psychic artist from the uk, this is a form of mediumship where I link in with spirit to draw a portrait of a loved one connected with...
-
We have an amazing offer on at Level Up Hair Design with our fabulous stylist Amanda. Prices are as follows: Half Head of Highlights...
-
Hi ,My name is Abla .I am an Egyptian lady . I give the most fantastic full body massage (head and feet included ) ever . Although I say it ...
-
Let your stress and tension melt away and enjoy a relaxing & Healing massage. I am 25 years Thai girl, who are experienced and qu...
-
Eyelash extension Mink Lash extensions Full set 25 pounds Lash extensions Half set Lash extensions Corner lashes correction...
-
SPECIALIST MALE MASSAGE BY MALE MASSUESSE A traditional style full body massage special service for men in the Midlands In-call avai...
0 comments:
Post a Comment