Sunday, June 3, 2012
Lovley-extensions YOUR HAIR AT ITS BEST .
Your hair at its best!
Hello Im Karin :)
Providing a professional and friendly Mobile Hair Extensions service throughout the North East I use Classy and Fabulous 100% Remy Human Hair to provide you with the ultimate sexy but natural perfect end result.
Your appointment will consist of two seperate visits; a consultation to see which extensions will suit you best, colour match your hair and also collect a small deposit. The second visit will be the fitting of your new lovely- extensions! And for your peace of mind I am fully insured.----
I can visit you or you can visit me in Gateshead
The Methods i use are Micro-Fusion Bonding & Micro rings
CONSULTATION: FREE
Find me on FB LOVELY EXTENSIONS
Hair extension technician
CONSULTATION: FREE
Fushion bonding (GLUE)
Micro beads (NO GLUE)
HALF HEAD (80/100 bonds)
18 Inch 140
20 Inch 150
22 Inch 160
3/4 Head (150 bonds)
18 Inch 170
20 Inch 180
22 Inch 190
Full head (180/200 bonds)
18 Inch 220
20 Inch 230
22 Inch 240
Eye lash extensions 12
Ear piercings 12.99
www.lovely-extensions.co.uk
.Mobile or you can now visit me at 211 Split Crow Road, NE83UB
Find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/loveyextensions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Hi My Name Is Sophie Fuller I Am Your Local Home Salon Based Nail Technician In The Maidstone And Medway Kent Area, I Specialise In Gel, Ac...
-
Alexanders Hair & Beauty introduces Threading Eyebrow threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons. Unlike...
-
Wednesday package: Gelish fingers (colour), half leg wax, eyebrow wax and tint 25.00!! Thursday Package: get ready for the weekend whi...
-
Hi there! Professional massage provided by experienced european lady . 4 minutes walk from tube station ,clean towels,soft music for bett...
-
I am a psychic artist from the uk, this is a form of mediumship where I link in with spirit to draw a portrait of a loved one connected with...
-
We have an amazing offer on at Level Up Hair Design with our fabulous stylist Amanda. Prices are as follows: Half Head of Highlights...
-
Hi ,My name is Abla .I am an Egyptian lady . I give the most fantastic full body massage (head and feet included ) ever . Although I say it ...
-
Let your stress and tension melt away and enjoy a relaxing & Healing massage. I am 25 years Thai girl, who are experienced and qu...
-
Eyelash extension Mink Lash extensions Full set 25 pounds Lash extensions Half set Lash extensions Corner lashes correction...
-
SPECIALIST MALE MASSAGE BY MALE MASSUESSE A traditional style full body massage special service for men in the Midlands In-call avai...
0 comments:
Post a Comment