Sunday, June 3, 2012
Look Great and Feel Great with Hypno Gastric Band Weight Loss !
Hypnosis weight loss is about changing eating habits, behaviour and attitudes to food - so there is no reason to put the lost weight back on as people often do after dieting.
So lose weight and keep it off with the new Hypno Gastric Band technique - the popular, painless and effective way to lose weight.
A holistic, life style changing approach to losing weight including:
a) confidence & ego boosting, getting rid of negative emotions, and stress reduction
b) traditional hypnotherapy weight loss techniques
c) Hypno Gastric Band - a verbal simulation of the gastric band operation.
For a free consultation contact:
STAN HOLT HYPNOTHERAPY
Stan Holt B.Ed (Hons)., M.A., Dip C Hyp., M.N.A.P.C.H.
Hypnotherapy Consultant
29 Bradford Park Drive
Bolton
BL2 1PA
telephone: 01204 529 823
website: www.stan-holt.com
You can also train to become a certified hypnotherapist with an intensive short course in Bolton, or Howden (East Yorkshire). See my website for details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Hi My Name Is Sophie Fuller I Am Your Local Home Salon Based Nail Technician In The Maidstone And Medway Kent Area, I Specialise In Gel, Ac...
-
Alexanders Hair & Beauty introduces Threading Eyebrow threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons. Unlike...
-
Wednesday package: Gelish fingers (colour), half leg wax, eyebrow wax and tint 25.00!! Thursday Package: get ready for the weekend whi...
-
Hi there! Professional massage provided by experienced european lady . 4 minutes walk from tube station ,clean towels,soft music for bett...
-
I am a psychic artist from the uk, this is a form of mediumship where I link in with spirit to draw a portrait of a loved one connected with...
-
We have an amazing offer on at Level Up Hair Design with our fabulous stylist Amanda. Prices are as follows: Half Head of Highlights...
-
Hi ,My name is Abla .I am an Egyptian lady . I give the most fantastic full body massage (head and feet included ) ever . Although I say it ...
-
Let your stress and tension melt away and enjoy a relaxing & Healing massage. I am 25 years Thai girl, who are experienced and qu...
-
Eyelash extension Mink Lash extensions Full set 25 pounds Lash extensions Half set Lash extensions Corner lashes correction...
-
SPECIALIST MALE MASSAGE BY MALE MASSUESSE A traditional style full body massage special service for men in the Midlands In-call avai...
0 comments:
Post a Comment