Friday, June 8, 2012
free hair extensions fitting 2-3 models needed asap ?
Alison 07504693469
I have just trained to fit hair extensions and are looking for 2-3 people to fit theyre extensions for free to get my before and after pictures.
I would prefer to use the hair which i will be using for my extensions which is quality remy cutical correct 1gram hair. this is prebonded hair. You will need to pay for the hair which will be between 70 and 120 depending on how much hair needs fitted.
I am also trained with micro hoops and can fit these with 0.5g strands remy cutical correct human hair. the cost of this hair will range from 50- 80 depending on how much needed.
If you have your own hair then i can fit prebonded or micro hoops for you for 20 travel expenses.
I fit extensions in the convenience of your own home.
If any more information is neded please let me know.
Thanks.
alison 07504693469
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Hi My Name Is Sophie Fuller I Am Your Local Home Salon Based Nail Technician In The Maidstone And Medway Kent Area, I Specialise In Gel, Ac...
-
Alexanders Hair & Beauty introduces Threading Eyebrow threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons. Unlike...
-
Wednesday package: Gelish fingers (colour), half leg wax, eyebrow wax and tint 25.00!! Thursday Package: get ready for the weekend whi...
-
Hi there! Professional massage provided by experienced european lady . 4 minutes walk from tube station ,clean towels,soft music for bett...
-
I am a psychic artist from the uk, this is a form of mediumship where I link in with spirit to draw a portrait of a loved one connected with...
-
We have an amazing offer on at Level Up Hair Design with our fabulous stylist Amanda. Prices are as follows: Half Head of Highlights...
-
Hi ,My name is Abla .I am an Egyptian lady . I give the most fantastic full body massage (head and feet included ) ever . Although I say it ...
-
Hiya girls I am fully qualified HABIA approved technician. The only method I would recommend and use is micro rings as its the safest method...
-
Introducing Casper, new colour technician at Jon Kinsey salon. INTRODUCTION OFFER. Book in with Casper for 1/2 head of...
-
a hairdressing stiudio in the heart of south kensington is offering a chair rental apportunity.must have own clientel.also a beauty room is ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment