Thursday, June 7, 2012

Counsellor/Counselling Perth Candy Jackson Dip. ?

Candy Jackson PG Dip. Couns MBACP/Cosca I offer a Counselling Service in Perth and the surrounding areas. Issues such as: Change and loss Bereavement or other significant life changes, Relationships, Work Issues Low mood, Low self esteem or self confidence, Stress, Anxiety, Depression LGBT and any other past or present personal issues. One hour a week is the commitment needed. Rates: 35 per hour. Also I am a Scotlands Mental Health First Aid Trainer. If you would like some CPD I can arrange a 12 hour course free with Certificates for up to 20 people, delivered at your workplace, you need to provide a venue. If this is something that you are interested in then contact me. Please contact me by e mail or phone: Mobile: 07543978968 Please leave a message for me and I will return your call. For Counselling, I aim to make you an appointment as soon as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular