Sunday, June 3, 2012
Beautiful Remy Hair Extensions **SUMMER OFFER - 50 POUNDS OFF** !
I am a fully qualified and insured mobile hair extension technician.
I offer both the Pre-Bonded Fusion and Micro Ring systems, both of which create incredibly small but safe bonds for your hair.
I use very high quality Indian Remy hair grade AAA which gives fantastic thickness whilst looking as natural as possible. If aftercare instructions are followed the hair can last 3-4 months and often be reused.
Lengths range from 16 to 20 inches, and will be fully blended once fitted.
I cover local areas including Wolverhampton, Telford, Shrewsbury, Stourbridge and Kidderminster, among many others.
Prices start from 199 for a full head so why not benefit from this offer now and get gorgeous hair for summer!
If you have any further questions or would like to book a no-obligation consultation please feel free to contact me via the email address or telephone number below
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Hi My Name Is Sophie Fuller I Am Your Local Home Salon Based Nail Technician In The Maidstone And Medway Kent Area, I Specialise In Gel, Ac...
-
Alexanders Hair & Beauty introduces Threading Eyebrow threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons. Unlike...
-
Wednesday package: Gelish fingers (colour), half leg wax, eyebrow wax and tint 25.00!! Thursday Package: get ready for the weekend whi...
-
Hi there! Professional massage provided by experienced european lady . 4 minutes walk from tube station ,clean towels,soft music for bett...
-
I am a psychic artist from the uk, this is a form of mediumship where I link in with spirit to draw a portrait of a loved one connected with...
-
We have an amazing offer on at Level Up Hair Design with our fabulous stylist Amanda. Prices are as follows: Half Head of Highlights...
-
Hi ,My name is Abla .I am an Egyptian lady . I give the most fantastic full body massage (head and feet included ) ever . Although I say it ...
-
Let your stress and tension melt away and enjoy a relaxing & Healing massage. I am 25 years Thai girl, who are experienced and qu...
-
Eyelash extension Mink Lash extensions Full set 25 pounds Lash extensions Half set Lash extensions Corner lashes correction...
-
SPECIALIST MALE MASSAGE BY MALE MASSUESSE A traditional style full body massage special service for men in the Midlands In-call avai...
0 comments:
Post a Comment