Friday, September 7, 2012
mobile hairdresser for ladies, gents and ,kids in nuneaton, specialise in color and cuts, massage *
my name is michelle, i am a mobile hairdresser in nuneaton. you can reach me on 07591 929537. when you give me a call, be sure to let me know you saw the ad on gumtree so i can keep a record of what advertising works, and also with this ad I am offering free cut and blow drys with foils when you book in and quote gumtree :)
i work flexible times, and i work with all different types of customers and hair, so whatever your needs...give me a call and book in. my prices start from 6 for kids cut, 8 for mens cut, 10 for ladies cut although this can vary depending on what is being done. I am a specialist in coloring and cutting, and my prices for Foils start from 35 with a cut and blow dry. The best way for me to give you an accurate price is if you call me and let me know what you are after and I can tell you the cost, and if you want to book in then we can go from there. I love what I do, and also enjoy putting hair up, for special occasions, and do groups for parties, weddings etc.
I also offer massage from 20 for half an hour, whether it be head massage, back massage or full body, I can give you a quote over the phone for each.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Hi My Name Is Sophie Fuller I Am Your Local Home Salon Based Nail Technician In The Maidstone And Medway Kent Area, I Specialise In Gel, Ac...
-
Alexanders Hair & Beauty introduces Threading Eyebrow threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons. Unlike...
-
Wednesday package: Gelish fingers (colour), half leg wax, eyebrow wax and tint 25.00!! Thursday Package: get ready for the weekend whi...
-
Hi there! Professional massage provided by experienced european lady . 4 minutes walk from tube station ,clean towels,soft music for bett...
-
I am a psychic artist from the uk, this is a form of mediumship where I link in with spirit to draw a portrait of a loved one connected with...
-
We have an amazing offer on at Level Up Hair Design with our fabulous stylist Amanda. Prices are as follows: Half Head of Highlights...
-
Eyelash extension Mink Lash extensions Full set 25 pounds Lash extensions Half set Lash extensions Corner lashes correction...
-
Introducing Casper, new colour technician at Jon Kinsey salon. INTRODUCTION OFFER. Book in with Casper for 1/2 head of...
-
Excellent, in-depth readings by an experienced, gifted clairvoyant. Tarot, numerology, mediumship, colour therapy, spiritual counselling...
-
Come and try a Lomi Lomi massage at Revitalise Hove at our Taster Day this Sunday (1st July). This lovely massage is new to Revitalise. ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment