Tuesday, September 4, 2012
MOBILE HAIRDRESSER, £25 DRY HAIR CUT *
New hairdresser in Bath from the top Mayfair salon in London.
Hair Stylist since 11 years, I’m looking for new client to start my own mobile hairdressing in Bath! I’m a very natural hairdresser who works with straight, curly, fine, thick hair and more.
Most of my hair cut is used by scissors, razor with a touch of a French style. I’m really aware of what you are looking for your style and also I will explain what is possible and how to manage by yourself.
I’m fluent in both English and French. I’m happy to meet you, at your home or mine.
My price are very competitive :
Men hair cut 20
Women Hair cut and blow-dry 35
Dry hair cut 25
Kids cut 15
Blow-dry short hair 18 Long hair 25
Hair up 45
You can check my website http://www.camille-jourdan.co.uk/
Looking to forward to see you .
Camille
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
I am a psychic artist from the uk, this is a form of mediumship where I link in with spirit to draw a portrait of a loved one connected with...
-
Alexanders Hair & Beauty introduces Threading Eyebrow threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons. Unlike...
-
Wednesday package: Gelish fingers (colour), half leg wax, eyebrow wax and tint 25.00!! Thursday Package: get ready for the weekend whi...
-
Hi My Name Is Sophie Fuller I Am Your Local Home Salon Based Nail Technician In The Maidstone And Medway Kent Area, I Specialise In Gel, Ac...
-
Relax as I provide you with a one-season full body massage which is tailored to your needs.My hands and experience will make you feel comfor...
-
Hi there! Professional massage provided by experienced european lady . 4 minutes walk from tube station ,clean towels,soft music for bett...
-
Eyelash extension Mink Lash extensions Full set 25 pounds Lash extensions Half set Lash extensions Corner lashes correction...
-
Introducing Casper, new colour technician at Jon Kinsey salon. INTRODUCTION OFFER. Book in with Casper for 1/2 head of...
-
Hello Every body I am Thai woman come from Thailand to London to giving the very good Thai massage for you , I am experience Thai massa...
-
Come and try a Lomi Lomi massage at Revitalise Hove at our Taster Day this Sunday (1st July). This lovely massage is new to Revitalise. ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment