Friday, August 3, 2012
Wedding Hair Stylist & Make Up Artist ( Mobile) .
Wedding Hair Stylist and Make Up Artist
www.jennapeddie.com
Have a personal wedding pack tailored to your needs.
I have lots of experience with weddings and understand how important your big day is.
Relax in the comfort of your own home or chosen venue and have one to one attention and pampering.
I travel anywhere even abroad
Pre wedding packages available including:
Eye lash extensions
Spray tanning
Cutting & Colouring
Hair Extensions
Nails
Hair Treatments
Brazilian Blowdry
Travel costs may be additional
Call to enquire about a quote or to book a trial
07816608268
website
www.jennapeddie.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
I am a psychic artist from the uk, this is a form of mediumship where I link in with spirit to draw a portrait of a loved one connected with...
-
Alexanders Hair & Beauty introduces Threading Eyebrow threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons. Unlike...
-
Wednesday package: Gelish fingers (colour), half leg wax, eyebrow wax and tint 25.00!! Thursday Package: get ready for the weekend whi...
-
Hi My Name Is Sophie Fuller I Am Your Local Home Salon Based Nail Technician In The Maidstone And Medway Kent Area, I Specialise In Gel, Ac...
-
Relax as I provide you with a one-season full body massage which is tailored to your needs.My hands and experience will make you feel comfor...
-
Hi there! Professional massage provided by experienced european lady . 4 minutes walk from tube station ,clean towels,soft music for bett...
-
Eyelash extension Mink Lash extensions Full set 25 pounds Lash extensions Half set Lash extensions Corner lashes correction...
-
Introducing Casper, new colour technician at Jon Kinsey salon. INTRODUCTION OFFER. Book in with Casper for 1/2 head of...
-
Hello Every body I am Thai woman come from Thailand to London to giving the very good Thai massage for you , I am experience Thai massa...
-
Come and try a Lomi Lomi massage at Revitalise Hove at our Taster Day this Sunday (1st July). This lovely massage is new to Revitalise. ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment