Tuesday, July 3, 2012
PERFECT AND FRIENDLY female therapist massage EAST LONDON at LEYTON ?
My name is DARA. I am a mature lady from Thailand. I have a nice and friendly personality.I am happy to offer you an impressive relaxing time with me in nice surroundingsgiving real full body massage treatment as per your choice. I am a professional masseuse with many years experience. I have been certificated by THE WAT PO TRADITIONAL MEDICAL SCHOOL since May 2000.
Treatments include therapeutic Thai and Swedish Deep/Soft tissue massage by oil on masssage table that cover full body
....Head.....Shoulder....Back.....Arms.....Legs.....to relieve stress and help your body to feel more relaxed and calm.
20/ 30minutes
40/ 60minutes
[ soft music and shower inclusive ]
LOCATION:-LEYTON in EAST LONDON
(easily reached by underground.LEYTON station on CENTRAL LINE)
Close to Stratford Mile End Bethnal Green Liverpool Street
West Ham North Greenwich Canary Wharf Canada Water
Hackney Leytonstone Woodford Uppton Park
Wellcome Man/Woman
Please call me 07864240034 for appointment. No PRIVATE CALL and No TEXT MESSAGE. Thank you.
Please note ; NO SEXUAL SERVICE:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
I am a psychic artist from the uk, this is a form of mediumship where I link in with spirit to draw a portrait of a loved one connected with...
-
Alexanders Hair & Beauty introduces Threading Eyebrow threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons. Unlike...
-
Wednesday package: Gelish fingers (colour), half leg wax, eyebrow wax and tint 25.00!! Thursday Package: get ready for the weekend whi...
-
Hi My Name Is Sophie Fuller I Am Your Local Home Salon Based Nail Technician In The Maidstone And Medway Kent Area, I Specialise In Gel, Ac...
-
Relax as I provide you with a one-season full body massage which is tailored to your needs.My hands and experience will make you feel comfor...
-
Hi there! Professional massage provided by experienced european lady . 4 minutes walk from tube station ,clean towels,soft music for bett...
-
Eyelash extension Mink Lash extensions Full set 25 pounds Lash extensions Half set Lash extensions Corner lashes correction...
-
Hello Every body I am Thai woman come from Thailand to London to giving the very good Thai massage for you , I am experience Thai massa...
-
Come and try a Lomi Lomi massage at Revitalise Hove at our Taster Day this Sunday (1st July). This lovely massage is new to Revitalise. ...
-
Introducing Casper, new colour technician at Jon Kinsey salon. INTRODUCTION OFFER. Book in with Casper for 1/2 head of...
0 comments:
Post a Comment