Tuesday, July 3, 2012
MASSAGE OR REFLEXOLOGY GREAT PRICE, GREAT TREATMENTS -
Hi,
I have just opened a new therapy room in Kelvedon Hatch and I would like to offer 10% off all treatments booked. The treatment room is within an establised Beauty and Hair salon. I use pre blended aromatherapy oils, candals and fluffy towels.
I offer gift vouchers so you can treat your friends and family.
I also offer a mobile service covering most off Essex, all prices will have a petrol cost added.
I offer:
Full Body Massage 1hr 30
Full Body Massage 90mins 45
Reflexology 45mins 25
Indian Head Massage 45mins 25
Sports Massage 1hr 45 (includes consulation)
Opening Hours (appointments only)
Wednesday 10am to 8pm
Thursday 10am to 8pm
Out of these days and times I offer a full mobile service.
I offer treatments to male and female clients.
All treatments are non sexual or sensual.
To make an enquiry or booking, please call Jacqui on: 07521 873417. (Please do not text)
I am fully insured and hold VTCT and ITEC qualifications.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
I am a psychic artist from the uk, this is a form of mediumship where I link in with spirit to draw a portrait of a loved one connected with...
-
Alexanders Hair & Beauty introduces Threading Eyebrow threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons. Unlike...
-
Wednesday package: Gelish fingers (colour), half leg wax, eyebrow wax and tint 25.00!! Thursday Package: get ready for the weekend whi...
-
Hi My Name Is Sophie Fuller I Am Your Local Home Salon Based Nail Technician In The Maidstone And Medway Kent Area, I Specialise In Gel, Ac...
-
Relax as I provide you with a one-season full body massage which is tailored to your needs.My hands and experience will make you feel comfor...
-
Hi there! Professional massage provided by experienced european lady . 4 minutes walk from tube station ,clean towels,soft music for bett...
-
Eyelash extension Mink Lash extensions Full set 25 pounds Lash extensions Half set Lash extensions Corner lashes correction...
-
Hello Every body I am Thai woman come from Thailand to London to giving the very good Thai massage for you , I am experience Thai massa...
-
Come and try a Lomi Lomi massage at Revitalise Hove at our Taster Day this Sunday (1st July). This lovely massage is new to Revitalise. ...
-
Introducing Casper, new colour technician at Jon Kinsey salon. INTRODUCTION OFFER. Book in with Casper for 1/2 head of...
0 comments:
Post a Comment