Monday, July 16, 2012
Therapeutic Thai massage Hemel hempstead. *
www.thaimassagehertfordshire.co.uk
I am professional massage therapist base in Hemel hempstead. I offer a treatments to both male and female clients. I fully qualified at the unoin of thai traditional medicine society Bangkok Thailnad. Also qualified at Chance Day Spa training centre as a spa trainer and massage therapy Bangkok, Thailand.
Massage service.
Traditional Thai massage. Gentle rocking stretchingand pressure point with both thumbs and palms to improving body flexibility, relieving muscle tention and help to stimulate circulation. the treatment it perform fully clothe on the mat no massage oil involve.
Swedish massage. Using the hands of gentle with oil and circular movement of both thumbs and plams Most commonly use for relaxation, improving well-being and lymphatice drainage.
Deep tissue massage. This deeper pressue piont and long firm stroke with oil. It help to relieving stiff muscle also release aches and pain on the muscle. this massage is recommended for after sport session.
For appointment on 07576472575.
Open time: 10 am to 8 pm.
Monday to Saturday.
This is not sexual service.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Hi My Name Is Sophie Fuller I Am Your Local Home Salon Based Nail Technician In The Maidstone And Medway Kent Area, I Specialise In Gel, Ac...
-
Alexanders Hair & Beauty introduces Threading Eyebrow threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons. Unlike...
-
Wednesday package: Gelish fingers (colour), half leg wax, eyebrow wax and tint 25.00!! Thursday Package: get ready for the weekend whi...
-
Hi there! Professional massage provided by experienced european lady . 4 minutes walk from tube station ,clean towels,soft music for bett...
-
I am a psychic artist from the uk, this is a form of mediumship where I link in with spirit to draw a portrait of a loved one connected with...
-
We have an amazing offer on at Level Up Hair Design with our fabulous stylist Amanda. Prices are as follows: Half Head of Highlights...
-
Hi ,My name is Abla .I am an Egyptian lady . I give the most fantastic full body massage (head and feet included ) ever . Although I say it ...
-
Let your stress and tension melt away and enjoy a relaxing & Healing massage. I am 25 years Thai girl, who are experienced and qu...
-
Eyelash extension Mink Lash extensions Full set 25 pounds Lash extensions Half set Lash extensions Corner lashes correction...
-
SPECIALIST MALE MASSAGE BY MALE MASSUESSE A traditional style full body massage special service for men in the Midlands In-call avai...
0 comments:
Post a Comment