Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Relaxing Pro Oriental Massage Central London-Baker Street !
We are professional Chinese Therapy team, QUALIFIED ITEC , rich experience, provide:
Chinese massage, Sports massage, reflexology
The massage will enhance your energy,relaxing your mind and body, improving your energy level.
It is for male and femail
No sexual service , no tantric,sensual , natural message.
Our environment are well decoration, peaceful. full air-conditioner, disable access, shower. relaxing music.
BOOK APPOINTMENT :
078-3143-0916
LONDON W2 3RR
92B Queensway London
http://topmassagelondon.com/
Please take a look on my website for recent photos, more details
and then give me a call to schedule the best massage session of your time!
This is not a sexual service
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
I am a psychic artist from the uk, this is a form of mediumship where I link in with spirit to draw a portrait of a loved one connected with...
-
Alexanders Hair & Beauty introduces Threading Eyebrow threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons. Unlike...
-
Wednesday package: Gelish fingers (colour), half leg wax, eyebrow wax and tint 25.00!! Thursday Package: get ready for the weekend whi...
-
Hi My Name Is Sophie Fuller I Am Your Local Home Salon Based Nail Technician In The Maidstone And Medway Kent Area, I Specialise In Gel, Ac...
-
Relax as I provide you with a one-season full body massage which is tailored to your needs.My hands and experience will make you feel comfor...
-
Hi there! Professional massage provided by experienced european lady . 4 minutes walk from tube station ,clean towels,soft music for bett...
-
Eyelash extension Mink Lash extensions Full set 25 pounds Lash extensions Half set Lash extensions Corner lashes correction...
-
Introducing Casper, new colour technician at Jon Kinsey salon. INTRODUCTION OFFER. Book in with Casper for 1/2 head of...
-
Hello Every body I am Thai woman come from Thailand to London to giving the very good Thai massage for you , I am experience Thai massa...
-
Come and try a Lomi Lomi massage at Revitalise Hove at our Taster Day this Sunday (1st July). This lovely massage is new to Revitalise. ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment