Sunday, July 15, 2012
MALE MASSEUR- DEEP TISSUE, HOLISTIC AND SWEDISH MASSAGE +
Im a professional male massuer with fully experienced through BODY MASSAGE particularly deep tissue massage, holistic massage and swedish massage.
The benefits for this massage gives you a total relaxation, rejuvinate your entire body, good blood circulation, strengthen your good muscle tones and relieve from stress.
I can accommodate you in my house or in your house depends where you want me to give you a massage. I guarantee you with total satisfaction, very relaxing and rejuvinating.
Kindly call or text at this number 077 1550 1327 for your appointment.
Thank you very much
CARLO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Hi My Name Is Sophie Fuller I Am Your Local Home Salon Based Nail Technician In The Maidstone And Medway Kent Area, I Specialise In Gel, Ac...
-
Alexanders Hair & Beauty introduces Threading Eyebrow threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons. Unlike...
-
Wednesday package: Gelish fingers (colour), half leg wax, eyebrow wax and tint 25.00!! Thursday Package: get ready for the weekend whi...
-
Hi there! Professional massage provided by experienced european lady . 4 minutes walk from tube station ,clean towels,soft music for bett...
-
I am a psychic artist from the uk, this is a form of mediumship where I link in with spirit to draw a portrait of a loved one connected with...
-
We have an amazing offer on at Level Up Hair Design with our fabulous stylist Amanda. Prices are as follows: Half Head of Highlights...
-
Hi ,My name is Abla .I am an Egyptian lady . I give the most fantastic full body massage (head and feet included ) ever . Although I say it ...
-
Let your stress and tension melt away and enjoy a relaxing & Healing massage. I am 25 years Thai girl, who are experienced and qu...
-
Eyelash extension Mink Lash extensions Full set 25 pounds Lash extensions Half set Lash extensions Corner lashes correction...
-
SPECIALIST MALE MASSAGE BY MALE MASSUESSE A traditional style full body massage special service for men in the Midlands In-call avai...
0 comments:
Post a Comment